Wahoo Speedplay Standard Tension Cleats
- Brand: Wahoo
Power and engagement to lead the pack.
Make every effort count with the SPEEDPLAY standard tension road cleat. This integrated system delivers the power and engagement required to take on everything from steep climbs to all out racing. The only system to feature continuous 3-axis adjustability for all out performance and comfort on the bike.
The dimpled, low-profile design and rubberized texture allow for better traction and enhanced walkability.
3 AXIS ADJUSTABILITY
Independent 3 axis adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics on the bike.
IDEAL FORE & AFT PLACEMENT
Up to 14mm of fore/ aft (forward & back movement) adjustability to lock the cleat base plate into place on the bottom side of the shoe.
PRECISE SIDE TO SIDE TUNING
With the left/ right adjustment, you can further dial in your cleat placement. The cleat spring housing plat allows for up to 8mm of side to side flexibility.
ROTATIONAL FREE FLOAT
1 - 15 degrees of micro-adjustable free float to dial in the perfect amount of movement.
The Standard Tension cleat utilizes spring technology to allow for an easy and effective clipless experience.
- Part Number: WFPRCLTST
- Physical Dimensions: 3.9" x 2" x 1.2"
- Weight: 142g (3 hole) 100g (4 hole)
- Body Material: Grivory GV-6H, TPU, Metal
- Stack Height: 11.5mm (3 hole) 8.5 (4 hole)
- Release Angle: Micro-Adjustable from 0° to 7.5°
- Pedal Float: Adjustable from 0° to 15°
- Cleat Fore - Aft Adjustability: Up to 13mm
- Cleat Left - Right Adjustability: Up to 6mm
- Walkable Cleat: Yes (adaptor included)
- Cleat Assembly (Including Cleat Surrounds)
- Screw Packet
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Product Information Guide
Additional Tools Required for Assembly: #2 Philips Head Screwdriver