WARRANTY CONDITIONS BY BRAND
Cycle Project Pte Ltd is an authorised dealer for the brands Entro Cycle carries and we offer a limited warranty in accordance with the different warranty conditions offered by the brands. To find out more about your product coverage, you may refer to the following links.
- 3T Cycling
- Ale Cycling
- Selle Royal
- Pedal Ed
- Lizard Skins
Your product warranty is void if your product
- has not been used, maintained, altered, or repaired according to the manufacturer’s instructions
- was sold disassembled, or only partially assembled
- was transferred to a third party
- was altered or improperly used
Your warranty will not cover the following issues:
- Worn parts, adjustments, cleaning, service, maintenance or tune-ups
- Damage or injury caused by neglect, lack of maintenance, improper maintenance improper installation and/or assembly, accident, crashes, collisions, or abnormal operations
- Damage or injury caused by abuse, misuse, improper use, negligence, modification, alteration, removal or parts, tampering or disassembly
- Damage or injury caused by the use or installation of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold
- Cosmetic conditions or surface corrosion from chips or scratches in the paint
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear
- Deterioration such as discoloration, fading, or deformation
- Labor, shipping, and transportation charges
The warranty period starts from the day the product is purchased and claims should be made through the Cycle Project shop where your purchase was made in a ready-to-ride condition.
If you believe that your purchase is covered under warranty, submit a claim here. You will be required to upload a copy of your purchase receipt, together with a description of the issue you are facing and its supporting media. An incomplete submission with no purchase reciept will not be processed.
Validation of warranty claims for parts and/or service will be determined by the sole discretion of Cycle Project Pte Ltd. Our decision will be conclusive and binding.
In the event that a component requires replacement during the warranty period, an identical component will be used OR if it is no longer available, a component of similar form and function to the original will be used instead.