Local & International Delivery Cost
- The cost of delivery is free for all local purchases above $100 (local delivery with tracking). Purchases below $100 will be subjected to a delivery charge of $5 (local delivery with tracking). This applies only to purchases from our webstore (www.entro.com.sg).
- For customers outside of Singapore and you don't see your country at checkout, please email us for shipping quotations. You may also contact us for a revised shipping quotation if you are looking at getting a small item. We currently do not offer International delivery options for large and/ or bulky items. However you may get in touch with us if you are very keen in any of such products.
- Please note that local tax and customs duty may apply for International orders.
When will my order be dispatched?
- Our whole operation is designed to get your order out the door and on its way to you in the shortest possible time frame so you aren't left waiting.
- We ship all local orders with tracking.
- Orders placed between Friday (after 5PM) to Sunday will be processed and dispatched on the following Monday.
- Delivery may take longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive at you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- Custom wheel builds will be dispatched as soon as they are built and inspected.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased – if this is the case, we will contact you to help you find an alternative.
- If it is a Public Holiday.
Typical Local Delivery Time
2-4 Working Days
Local Same Day Delivery
- We do provide same-day delivery services charged at $25 should you require your items urgently. This service is only available on weekdays (Monday to Friday) excluding public polidays. Complete and submit your order before 12 noon to get your order within the same day. Orders submitted after 12 noon will be delivered the following working day.
Where is my item?
- For tracked delivered orders, a tracking number will be provided when it has been shipped out. This tracking number will be provided via email. After the order has been handed over to the courier provider, we are not liable for any lost item.
- For international orders:
- You can track the status of your package via this link.
- Our local postal service, SingPost, provides the scan status up to the despatch of the item from Singapore to overseas.
- Please note that as not all countries provide scan status or update the scan status, there may be no detailed scan movement of the item at its destination available. Please check with your local postal service once your parcel arrives in the destination country.
- Delivery times are only estimates and may/ may not be the actual delivery standard experienced.
- Any delay at the destination countries is beyond the control of Singapore Post.
Local Restricted Areas
Please note that there are a few restricted areas to which we cannot deliver to:
- Airline Road
- Airport Cargo Road
- Alps Avenue
- Brani Terminal Avenue
- Changi Airport
- Jurong Island
- Kusu Island
- Pulau Damar Laut
- Pulau Busing
- Pulau Tekong
- Pulau Sakeng
- Pulau Sebarok
- Pulau Ubin
- Rifle Range
- Seletar Aerospace
- St John Island
- Turn Club Avenue
- West Camp Road