Fizik Terra Alpaca X5 + Alpaca Tool Carrier
- Brand: Fizik
TERRA ALPACA X5 is a new mountain bike saddle offering support and riding control – in and out of the saddle, up or down the hills.
This Terra version of the Alpaca saddle is perfect for full-suspension trail bikes; it’s designed to feel right whether your dropper post is extended for pedaling or dropped for descents. The 145mm wide saddle offers great pedaling support but it’s also easy to move around on. A gradual transition from the nose to the wings allows constant fore and aft position changes, while the slightly waved tail discreetly supports your lower back.
We wanted this saddle to help you explore the toughest trails. So, the nose is wide and flat, offering a solid platform to push against as you shimmy forward to maintain traction when tackling steep climbs. For added comfort, we’ve added an ergonomic indent that relieves soft tissue pressure without interfering with baggy riding shorts.
Rugged conditions and rowdy riding require solid solutions, that’s why all Alpaca saddles feature Mobius, our proprietary closed loop rail design, for added strength and weight distribution, making snapped saddle rails on heavy landings a thing of the past.
Terra Alpaca’s rounded contours allow smooth and fast movement of your legs around the saddle to help you stay on course. And flexible edges along the wings and rear end protect your inner legs from bruising, however rough the ride.
TERRA ALPACA X5 FEATURES
- Alpaca: smooth-edged shape that combines support and riding control for dropper post use
- X5: a combination of a ride-compliant carbon reinforced nylon shell and an S-Alloy rail
- Mobius rail: closed loop design for added strength and weight distribution
- co-injected elastic wing panels that flex upon impact
ALPACA TOOL CARRIER FEATURES
The Alpaca Tool Carrier Includes:
- two removable 16g CO2 housings
- twelve-feature Multitool with:
- Hex Wrenches – 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm
- Screwdrivers – Phillips/Flat head
- Torx – t-25/t-10
- Inflator Head
- Two reusable zip ties
- Dimensions: 248 x 145 mm
- Weight: 238 g
- Height at 75mm width: 40mm
- Length from nose to 75mm width: 129.5 mm
- Rail: 7x7 mm